Saturday 13 September 2014

Disney - My top 10

Hello everybody. This blog post as you can see by the title is about Disney films. I have loved Disney ever since i was tiny and it has a very special place in my heart. When i was a kid i watched loads with my brother and had loads on video (VHS - that makes me feel old). When i say Disney im going to narrow it down to animated films as they so good and i love animation. So let get going ....

10) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - First Disney animation so has to be in this list
  9) Lady and the Tramp - I like this film as its romantic and they have the cool spaghetti scene :)
  8) Beauty and the Beast - Amazing songs and it has a talking teapot how cool :)
  7) The Arisocats - Smooth jazz songs and its about cats :)
  6) The Jungle Book - Singing bear and and awesome panther :)
  5) Fox and the Hound - Cute dog, cute fox
  4) Aladdin - Robin Williams as the genie :)
  3) Pocahontas - Based on a real person and amazing songs
  2) Lion king - Really catchy songs, it has lions in it and Zazu has to be the best animated bird

And finally my favourite animated Disney film is ...

1) The little mermaid - This one is very close to my heart and i can nearly recite the whole movie and can sing all the songs word for word. It will remain my favourite Disney film and who doesn't love Flounder :) Plus it has Sebastian (crab) and who doesn't love prince Eric

That brings me to the end of my post. I have forced on films before 2000 as i was focusing on my childhood years. Hope you all enjoyed it and feel free to leave a comment i'd love to hear your lists. Also i need to thank my friend Helen for giving me the inspiration for this from her Disney film post. Goodbye!!






No comments:

Post a Comment